- 18 May 2016
The new version of CloudSuite
is developed on Docker files so it needs different installation than last one. The new version needs Ubuntu 14.04 so I cloned one of VM and upgraded it to 14.04.
Creating Swarm Manager
In order to connect dockers which are installed on different nods we need installing Swarm.
- cloned Vm and named it cs-v3-web-swarmconsole-x64.
- installed docker by this link guide.
- opened terminal and wrote: docker pull swarm
- Got error "Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?" so run sudo usermod -aG docker mike and sudo usermod -aG docker root then logout and login
- docker pull progrium/consul
- add DOCKER_OPTS="-H unix:///var/run/docker.sock -H tcp://0.0.0.0:2375 \ --cluster-store consul://10.0.100.52:8500 \ --cluster-advertise eth0:2375" to /etc/default/docker