- 18 May 2016
The new version of CloudSuite
is developed on Docker files so it needs different installation than last one. However, because some changes in files are needed for having several web servers so I do not want to use Docker.
- Clone one Vms from cs-web-frontend-x64
- Upgraded it to 14.04
- Named it cs-v3-web-client-x64 and assigned 10.0.100.32 by editing /etc/network/interface and /etc/host.
- sudo apt-get update && apt-get install -y \ ant \ build-essential \ openjdk-7-jdk \ wget
- Download CloudSuite 3 from this link on client.
- Set JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64 in /etc/environment
- Went to /home/mike
- wget https://faban.org/downloads/faban-kit-latest.tar.gz
- tar zxvf faban-kit-latest.tar.gz
- Copy Web20Driver.jar file from CloudSuite downloaded(step 5) to /home/mike/faban/benchmark
- Open browser with https://10.0.100.32:9980