- Separate each paragraph with a blank line.
- To display a word or phrase in bold type, surround it by asterisks:
- To display a word or phrase in italic, surround it by underscores:
- To display a word or phrase in bold italic, surround it by double underscores:
- To link to another Wiki topic, type the WikiWord for that topic. To link to a Wiki topic in another web, type the name of the web, a dot, and the WikiWord for that topic:
- If you add a WikiWord for a topic that does not yet exist, you'll see a question mark after it, prompting you (or someone else) to edit the new topic: FreshTopic. After that's done, the WikiWord will be automatically recognized as a link to the new page.
- For an external hyperlink, just type the URL, starting with
- Start a bullet point with space-space-space-asterisk-space.
- Use a multiple of 3 spaces to start nested bullets.
- Start items in a numbered list with space-space-space-1-space.
- The "1" will be replaced by the correct number
- To include an image inline, just type its URL. You also can attach an image to the page and display it with text
- To display a word or phrase in
MONOSPACED TYPE, surround it by '=' characters. Use two for bold:
bold mono .
Surround code excerpts and other
formatted text with
<verbatim> and </verbatim> tags.
- Use three consecutive hyphens for a horizontal rule:
- To see the markup for any page, click on Raw text on the lower toolbar.