- 18 May 2016
The new version of CloudSuite
is developed on Docker files so it needs different installation than last one. However, because some changes in files are needed for having several web servers so I do not want to use Docker.
- Clone one Vms from cs-web-frontend-x64
- Upgraded it to 14.04
- Named it cs-v3-web-client-x64
- cs-v3-web-memcached-x64, cs-v3-web-frontend-x64,, cs-v3-web-backend-x64 by editing their /etc/hostname
- 3. Assigned IP address 10.0.100.2, 10.0.100.12 , 10.0.100.32 , 10.0.100.42 to backend, frontend, client, memcached respectively by editing /etc/network/interface.
- 4. Edited /etc/host as item 3.