Welcome to TWiki, a flexible, powerful, and simple, secure, Web-based collaboration platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management system, a knowledge base, or any other groupware tool, on an intranet or on the Web.
This is the place to learn about it, download it, and try it out for yourself...
TWiki User's Guide
- TWiki Quick Start - the fast track approach
The official TWikiTM
site is https://twiki.org/
- One-Page Primers cover TWiki basics
- Installed Plugins extending the functionality of TWiki
- SpreadSheetPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30478 (2018-07-16) $): Add spreadsheet calculation like
"$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to TWiki tables or anywhere in topic text
- BackupRestorePlugin (2018-07-10, $Rev: 30551 (2018-07-16) $): Administrator utility to backup, restore and upgrade a TWiki site
- ColorPickerPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30442 (2018-07-16) $): Color picker, packaged for use in TWiki forms and TWiki applications
- CommentPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30530 (2018-07-16) $): Quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle
- DatePickerPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30446 (2018-07-16) $): Pop-up calendar with date picker, for use in TWiki forms, HTML forms and TWiki plugins
- EditTablePlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30448 (2018-07-16) $): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- HeadlinesPlugin (2018-07-13, $Rev: 30560 (2018-07-16) $): Show headline news in TWiki pages based on RSS and ATOM news feeds from external sites
- InterwikiPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30454 (2018-07-16) $): Write
ExternalSite:Page to link to a page on an external site based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- LatexModePlugin (3.71, $Rev: 16926 (12 Dec 2008) $): Enables LaTeX markup (mathematics and more) in TWiki topics
- MathModePlugin (2012-12-10, $Rev: 25900 (2013-05-07) $): Add math formulas to TWiki topics using LaTeX markup language
- PreferencesPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30528 (2018-07-16) $): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- SetGetPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30472 (2018-07-16) $): Set and get variables and JSON objects in topics, optionally persistently across topic views
- SlideShowPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30474 (2018-07-16) $): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30476 (2018-07-16) $): Render smilies as icons, like
:-) as or
- TWikiSheetPlugin (2018-07-15, $Rev: 30604 (2018-07-16) $): Add TWiki Sheet spreadsheet functionality to TWiki tables
- TablePlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30480 (2018-07-16) $): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
- TagMePlugin (2018-07-05, $Rev: 30482 (2018-07-16) $): Tag wiki content collectively or authoritatively to find content by keywords
- TinyMCEPlugin (2018-07-10, $Rev: 30541 (2018-07-16) $): Integration of the Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Editor
- WatchlistPlugin (2018-07-10, $Rev: 30536 (2018-07-16) $): Watch topics of interest and get notified of changes by e-mail
- WysiwygPlugin (2018-07-06, $Rev: 30528 (2018-07-16) $): Translator framework for WYSIWYG editors
- It should take an hour or less to read through and customize the User's Guide to reflect the features and settings enabled on your own TWiki site.
- Frequent users should also browse the full Reference Manual!
TWiki Reference Manual
Documentation for webmasters, system administrators, project managers, team leaders,
and all other users of the TWiki advanced online collaboration tool.
TWiki Site Tools
- TWikiSiteTools include utilities for navigation and for monitoriing web and site-wide activity.
- SiteMap: A color-coded directory of available webs that can be easily included on any page (below)
- TWikiPreferences: TWiki site-wide preferences
- You are currently in the TWiki web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
Search the web |
See recent changes in the web
Subscribe to get notified of changes by e-mail
Usage statistics of the web
- TWikiTM is a trademark of PeterThoeny
- TWiki is developed as Free Software under the GNU/GPL
- This site is running TWiki version TWiki-6.1.0, Mon, 16 Jul 2018, build 30610
- Get the current version from TWiki.org Downloads