This page provides online help for new users of TWiki when editing a page. If there's some formatting that your contributors use often, you can customize this for your site's particular needs.
Keeping this help text short and simple is important since this page is aimed at new users. It does include pop-up links for more detailed help.
- bold put word/phrase in asterisks:
- bullet list 3 spaces, asterisk, 1 space:
* your text
- headings 3 dashes, 1 to 6 pluses, 1 space:
---++ Your Heading
- italic put word/phrase in underscores:
- links use topic name or URL:
[[https://yahoo.com/][link to Yahoo]]
- monospaced put word/phrase in equal signs:
- paragraphs separate with blank line
- More formatting help and hints on good style