It is easy to collaborate, just type your text. You don't need to know HTML at all, though you can use it if you prefer. Links to topics will be created automatically as long as you follow these simple Text Formatting Rules. TextFormattingFAQ
has answers to frequently asked questions about text formatting.
The Collaborative Work Area is a bunch of related links that are editable through your web browser.
The TWiki web has the following types of internal links:
- GoodStyle is a topic that is part of the current TWiki web.
- NotExistingYet is a topic waiting to be written. You could create that topic by clicking on the question mark. (Do not create that topic, you would wreck this example!)
- ReadmeFirst is a topic in a different TWiki web. (You write it as Web.TopicName , but it will show up as TopicName )
mailto:...@... are linked automatically.
- Email addresses like
email@example.com are linked automatically.
- CapitalizedWordsWillProduce a link automatically.
- Blank lines will create new paragraphs.
- words get bold by enclosing it with * asterisks
- words get italic by enclosing it with _ underscores
- words get showns in
fixed font by enclosing it with = equal signs
- Separator: -------- (at the beginning of a line)
- List Item: <3spaces>*
- Nested Item: <6spaces>*
- Ordered List: <3spaces><number>.
- Definition: <3spaces><term>:<definition>.
- Most HTML tags will work.
Topic revision: r1 - 1999-06-13 - thoeny