Empty TWiki Plugin
This is an empty Plugin you can use as a template to build your own TWikiPlugins
. This Plugin does nothing, but is ready to be used.
To create your own Plugin:
Plugin settings are stored as preferences variables. To reference
a plugin setting write
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Empty Plugin used as a template for new Plugins
- Your own setting, for example:
- Debug plugin: ( TWiki sets
$debug in your plugin. See output in
Plugin Installation Instructions
- This plugin is preinstalled, you do not need to install it.
Related Topics: TWikiPlugins
- 01 Feb 2006