Empty TWiki Plugin
Empty Plugin used as a template for new plugins
This is an empty plugin. Use it as a template to build your own TWikiPlugins
. This plugin does nothing, but is ready to be used.
To create your own plugin:
- Copy file
<name>Plugin.pm and customize the plugin. Add your own code; remove all handlers you do not plan to use.
- Create a
<name>Plugin documentation topic in the TWiki web. Do so by visiting https://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/PluginPackageHowTo and starting a new topic to get the default plugin topic text (don't save the topic). Customize your plugin topic to your needs.
- See details in TWikiPlugins.
Plugin settings are stored as preferences variables. To reference a plugin setting write
- One line description, is shown in the TextFormattingRules topic:
- Set SHORTDESCRIPTION = Empty Plugin used as a template for new plugins
- Your own setting, for example:
- Debug plugin: ( TWiki sets
$debug in your plugin. See output in
Plugin Installation Instructions
- This plugin is pre-installed, you do not need to install it.
Related Topics: TWikiPlugins