TWiki.Main Web Preferences
The following settings are web preferences
of the TWiki.Main web. These preferences overwrite the site-level preferences
, and can be overwritten by user preferences
(your personal topic, i.e. PeterThoeny
in the TWiki.Main web)
- List of topics of the TWiki.Main web:
- Web specific background color:
- A preference is defined as:
6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to =#FFEFA6 = .
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce new preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates. There is no need to change the TWiki engine (Perl scripts).