Sandbox Web Preferences
| || |
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See TWikiForms for more information.
Access Control and Security
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the Sandbox web: (See TWikiAccessControl).
| || |
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by sub-web, user or topic preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting is defined by:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customization. Example:
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates.
Rename, Move or Delete this Web
- Note: The Sandbox web cannot be renamed. See also: ManagingWebs
| META FILEATTACHMENT
|| attr="" comment="" date="1126793019" name="logo.gif" path="logo.png" size="3362" user="TWikiContributor" version=""