| || |
- #Set WEBLOGOALT = Home - this site is powered by TWiki(R)
- List this web in the SiteMap. If you want the web listed, then set SITEMAPLIST to
on, do not set NOSEARCHALL, and add the "what" and "use to..." description for the site map. Use links that include the name of the web, i.e. NDSG.Topic links.
Note: Unlike other variables, the setting of SITEMAPLIST is not inherited from parent webs. It has to be set in every web that is to be listed in the SiteMap
- Set SITEMAPLIST = on
- Set SITEMAPWHAT = The Network Design and Simulation Group's research intraweb.
- Set SITEMAPUSETO = ...collaborate on NDSG projects
- Note: Above settings are automatically configured when you create a web
- Exclude web from a
web="all" search: (Set to
on for hidden webs).
- #Set NOSEARCHALL = on
- Note: This setting is automatically configured when you create a web
- Prevent automatic linking of WikiWords and acronyms (if set to
on); link WikiWords (if empty); can be overwritten by web preferences:
- #Set NOAUTOLINK =
- Note: You can still use the
[[...][...]] syntax to link topics if you disabled WikiWord linking. The
<noautolink> ... </noautolink> syntax can be used to prevents links within a block of text.
- Default template for new topics for this web:
- Comma separated list of forms that can be attached to topics in this web. See TWikiForms for more information.
- Users or groups who are not / are allowed to view / change / rename topics in the NDSG web: (See TWikiAccessControl).
- Users or groups allowed to change or rename this WebPreferences topic: (e.g., TWikiAdminGroup)
- Web preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by user or topic preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = NOSEARCHALL, ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, WIKIWEBMASTER, WEBCOPYRIGHT, WEBTOPICLIST, DENYWEBVIEW, ALLOWWEBVIEW, DENYWEBCHANGE, ALLOWWEBCHANGE, DENYWEBRENAME, ALLOWWEBRENAME
Help on Preferences
- A preference setting is defined by:
3 or 6 spaces * Set NAME = value
- A preferences setting can be disabled with a # sign. Remove the # sign to enable a local customization. Example:
- Preferences are used as TWikiVariables by enclosing the name in percent signs. Example:
- When you write variable
%WEBBGCOLOR% , it gets expanded to
- The sequential order of the preference settings is significant. Define preferences that use other preferences first, i.e. set
%WEBCOPYRIGHT% uses the
- You can introduce your own preferences variables and use them in your topics and templates.
Rename, Move or Delete this Web
- Note: The NDSG web cannot be renamed. See also: ManagingWebs
| META FILEATTACHMENT
|| attachment="favicon.ico" attr="" comment="placeholder favicon" date="1100974473" name="favicon.ico" path="favicon.ico" size="318" tmpFilename="/var/tmp/CGItemp25580" user="TWikiContributor" version="1.1"